1. Vote for the best routine
2. Don’t get upset when this inevitably devolves into a twitter popularity contest. It’s not that important.
1. Only routines scoring 9.950+ will be included in the poll
2. There must be video available of that routine so that the voters can, you know, watch it.
3. Each gymnast may appear only once per week. The higher score (or my discretion in the event of a tie) is used.
For this week, we have all the 10s and 9.975s, and then some handpicked 9.950s for which video was available to round out the poll.
1. Kirah Koshinksi (West Virginia) – Vault
2. Kyla Ross (UCLA) – Bars
3. Ashley Potts (Northern Illinois) – Bars
4. Maggie Nichols (Oklahoma) – Beam
5. Peng Peng Lee (UCLA) – Beam
6. Laura Mitchell (Bowling Green) – Beam
7. Katelyn Ohashi (UCLA) – Floor
8. Nia Dennis (UCLA) – Floor
9. Toni-Ann Williams (Cal) – Floor
10. Rachel Stypinski (Kent State) – Floor
11. Cami Drouin-Allaire (George Washington) – Floor
Take Our Poll