1. Vote for the best routine
2. Don’t get upset when this inevitably devolves into a twitter popularity contest. It’s not that important.
1. Only routines scoring 9.950+ will be included in the poll
2. There must be video available of that routine so that the voters can, you know, watch it.
3. Each gymnast may appear only once per week. The higher score (or my discretion in the event of a tie) is used.
This week featured fewer 10s and 9.975s than the weeks before (WHAAAAA?), so the selected routines were all sets scoring 10.000 or 9.975 along with the 9.950s recorded by teams outside the top 10.
- Alex McMurtry (Florida) – Vault
2. Ivy Lu (Minnesota) – Bars
Struggling to sleep and worried we were going to make you wait until morning to watch @ivylu98's record routine from tonight?
— Minnesota Women’s Gym (@GopherWGym) February 10, 2018
3. Rachel Stypinski (Kent State) – Bars
4. Maggie Nichols (Oklahoma) – Beam
5. Karen Gonzalez (Southern Utah) – Beam
— SUU Gymnastics (@SUUGym) February 10, 2018
6. Morgan Lane (North Carolina) – Beam
7. Kennedy Baker (Florida) – Floor
8. Myia Hambrick (LSU) – Floor
9. Sarah Finnegan (LSU) – Floor
10. Kennedi Harris (Missouri) – Floor