- Don’t touch your face
2. Remind your loser teammates not to touch their faces
3. Acknowledge others as little as possible
4. And make sure they respect social distancing
5. Yell at them if they don’t
6. Or hang up on them
7. And be a diva as needed
8. Only walk through hallways alone and dramatically
9. Be sure to distance yourself from contaminated items
10. Stay in self-isolation
11. And maintain a clear circle of space around your statue
12. Make fun of those people who buy all the toilet paper
13. Keep your tongue to yourself
14. And don’t run your disgusting little finger along your plaques
15. You know your Red Square beam routine can wait
16. The current situation may suck, but make the most of it
17. Because some dance moves are better performed alone
18. I know it’s tough out there with no meets
19. And super annoying all the time
20. But we’ll get through it together
19 thoughts on “Flatten the Curve, with Svetlana Khorkina”
This might be your best work.
Thank you Spencer. Your humor is so helpful right now.
Good God this is amazing!!! 👏 👏 👏
<3 love, needed this
This is such a masterpiece, I can’t even fully process it.
We need to be able to share this on Facebook!
I live for this
This makes be so happy.
Thanks guys, here in Europe we are confined, and NCAA junkies because we have nothing equivalent here, so this blog is something of a life saver, especially now!!
Svetlana will get me through
I don’t think I’ll mind the lack of NCAA or World Cup meets if it means that you get round to posting stuff like this and the 2012 AA competition report. Thank you, Spencer. You’re a gem.
Thank you. Just thank you.
#9 is my fav. Thank you Spencer!!!!!
Thank you so much for this. 😂
This was awesome!
Thank you, this was really funny (I especially loved number 9).
A French fan !
Brilliant. Thank you.
Comments are closed.