1. Vote for the best routine
2. Don’t get upset when this inevitably devolves into a twitter popularity contest. It’s not that important.
1. Only routines scoring 9.925+ will be included in the poll (this week had enough 9.950s to limit the poll to 9.950+)
2. There must be video available of that routine so that the voters can, you know, watch it.
3. Each gymnast may appear only once per week. The higher score (or my discretion in the event of a tie) is used.
|Week 1||Price (Stanford) – UB||Lee (UCLA) – UB||Finnegan (LSU) – UB|
1. Mollie Korth (Kentucky) – Vault
2. Sienna Crouse (Nebraska) – Vault
3. Elizabeth Price (Stanford) – Vault
4. Brenna Dowell (Oklahoma) – Vault
5. Kyla Ross (UCLA) – Bars
6. Rachel Gowey (Florida) – Beam
7. MyKayla Skinner (Utah) – Floor
8. Emma McLean (Michigan) – Floor
9. Makenna Merrell-Giles (Utah) – Floor
10. Myia Hambrick (LSU) – Floor
11. Olivia Karas (Michigan) – Floor
12. Khazia Hislop (North Carolina) – Floor
(Link is to timestamp so you don’t have to watch the whole meet)
11 thoughts on “Best Routine of Week 2 Poll”
Team Ebee. But can’t get UNC to play.
Ebee’s great, but I just can’t vote for a Yfull. I suspect she’ll win every week she’s in this poll. Her fans are certainly fanatics!
She’s the only true perfect score. You can see clearly she has no issues in the eyes of NCAA judging on that vault.
Her score is well-deserved. I certainly wasn’t saying she didn’t deserve a perfect score for that vault. I just have a hard time giving routine of the week to a YFull. I value difficulty, especially from the former elites who have the skillset.
Agreed, while it was a great vault, since it only starts from a 9.95…hard to vote for that since there were so many more difficult routines to choose from.
Gowey and Price were the two that made me go “wow” (of the ones I could view). I voted for Lee last week over Price, so I think this is Price’s week from me.
Hislop blew me away! Her dance elements are so precise, and that final pass is beautiful.
It was difficult for me between Gowey and Hislop. Eventually I went with Hislop because she’s from an underdog team in this poll (and her tumbling was gorgeous!!) Saw that Gowey’s ahead when I voted, so I’m glad with the way I went!
Hislop was my secret weapon last year for fantasy gym. Glad that I ranked her highly & got her again this year!! I voted for Gowey; not only was she basically perfect, but she was the only one who was basically perfect on beam. Hambrick is always my fave though!!
Crouse is winning? Way to go Crouse family and friends!
My jaw dropped when Sienna Crouse stuck that Y1.5 cold….
Comments are closed.