1. Vote for the best routine
2. Don’t get upset when this inevitably devolves into a twitter popularity contest. It’s not that important.
1. Only routines scoring 9.950+ will be included in the poll
2. There must be video available of that routine so that the voters can, you know, watch it.
3. Each gymnast may appear only once per week. The higher score (or my discretion in the event of a tie) is used.
It’s a 10 and 9.975 fest this week (senior days, whatcha gonna do). This week’s poll does not include the Tuesday performances. Those will be added in next week.
1. Lauren Bridgens (Penn State) – Bars
2. Kyla Ross (UCLA) – Bars
3. Alex McMurtry (Florida) – Bars
4. Lexie Priessman (LSU) – Bars
5. Peng Peng Lee (UCLA) – Beam
6. Casey Lauter (New Hampshire) – Beam
7. Maggie Nichols (Oklahoma) – Beam
8. Katelyn Ohashi (UCLA) – Beam
9. Elizabeth Price (Stanford) – Floor