1. Vote for the best routine
2. Don’t get upset when this inevitably devolves into a twitter popularity contest. It’s not that important.
1. Only routines scoring 9.950+ will be included in the poll
2. There must be video available of that routine so that the voters can, you know, watch it.
3. Each gymnast may appear only once per week. The higher score (or my discretion in the event of a tie) is used.
It’s a 10 and 9.975 fest this week (senior days, whatcha gonna do). This week’s poll does not include the Tuesday performances. Those will be added in next week.
1. Lauren Bridgens (Penn State) – Bars
2. Kyla Ross (UCLA) – Bars
3. Alex McMurtry (Florida) – Bars
4. Lexie Priessman (LSU) – Bars
5. Peng Peng Lee (UCLA) – Beam
6. Casey Lauter (New Hampshire) – Beam
7. Maggie Nichols (Oklahoma) – Beam
8. Katelyn Ohashi (UCLA) – Beam
9. Elizabeth Price (Stanford) – Floor
13 thoughts on “Best Routine of Week 10 Poll”
I voted for Price – that floor routine was SO big and SO precise. Very representative of her gymnastics as a whole.
And I have to say, I saw a few places I would deduct from the 10.0 beam routine by Casey Lauter. I’m happy for her, but I SMDH at the judges.
No Sarah Finnegan bar routine to vote on? She went 9.975 and it was gorgeous. I actually thought it was better than Priessman’s.
Had to go with Lauren Bridgens. Getting a 10 at a meet where no 10s are expected is an incredibly difficult feat and shows just how flawless the routine was. Perfect handstands, perfect flow, and a nailed dismount.
How the hell did Kyla get a 10?? Past vertical on one handstand, short on another, and a squatty bend on the dismount. That same routine maxes out at a 9.925 for any other team.
I vote for Lauren Bridgens!
lol flexed feet, hip angel on every skill, two late handstands…Bridgens should have maxed out at 9.9 even on senior night
I sort of have Ross, Lee, Ohashi fatigue. I get they are beautiful gymnasts, but they don’t deserve 9.975s and 10s just for having a clean routine. I know a lot of elite fans who are newer to NCAA love this team and think Miss Val is infallible, but the UCLA hype is a bit crazy.
^^^ I’m glad I’m not the only one! LOL!
i agree with Ross, but i just find Ohashi and Peng Peng so fun to watch on beam and floor. I wasn’t as into Peng’s bars, even though her height was crazy impressive, as I usually am with her.
Oh man this is hard! Peng and Price have the LEDGEND Bonus and I love them so much and want to vote for everything they do but I’m also a sucker for handstands held and pirouettes finished on top of the bar so I went with Lauren.
Sarah Finnegan seems to never get the proper love. Not from the judges and now not here! Her uneven bar routine scored a 9.975 and she didn’t even make the voting list 🙁
She won routine of the week last week by a pretty large margin. She’s also been in the top three in three separate weeks. The only other gymnasts to do it are Hambrick and Lee, both with three themselves.
So I’m not quite sure where the no love comment comes from.
plus there were like 900000 10s to choose from this week…
Spencer, it would be fun to take all of the regular season winners and put them in a new poll at the end of the season, so we can vote on Best Routine of the Year!
Then, every ten years put those winners in a poll for Best Routine of the DECADE LOL!!
Comments are closed.