1. Vote for the best routine
2. Don’t get upset when this inevitably devolves into a twitter popularity contest. It’s not that important.
1. Only routines scoring 9.950+ will be included in the poll
2. There must be video available of that routine so that the voters can, you know, watch it.
3. Each gymnast may appear only once per week. The higher score (or my discretion in the event of a tie) is used.
It’s a 10 and 9.975 fest this week (senior days, whatcha gonna do). This week’s poll does not include the Tuesday performances. Those will be added in next week.
1. Lauren Bridgens (Penn State) – Bars
Freshman Lauren Bridgens captured the first perfect 10 on the uneven bars in program history on Friday night at BYU! Check it out!
— Penn State Women’s Gymnastics (@PennStateWGYM) March 11, 2018
2. Kyla Ross (UCLA) – Bars
3. Alex McMurtry (Florida) – Bars
Another title for @alexmcmurtry, this time bars with a 9️⃣.9️⃣7️⃣5️⃣ ‼️
— Gators Gymnastics (@GatorsGym) March 10, 2018
4. Lexie Priessman (LSU) – Bars
— LSU Gymnastics (@LSUgym) March 10, 2018
5. Peng Peng Lee (UCLA) – Beam
6. Casey Lauter (New Hampshire) – Beam
7. Maggie Nichols (Oklahoma) – Beam
8. Katelyn Ohashi (UCLA) – Beam
9. Elizabeth Price (Stanford) – Floor