|Wednesday, January 5|
|CANCELED:  Kentucky @  Arizona State|
|Thursday, January 6|
|7:00pm ET, 4:00pm PT|| Georgia @  Michigan|
|Friday, January 7|
|7:00pm ET, 4:00pm PT||Centenary @  LSU|
|7:00pm ET, 4:00pm PT||Rutgers, Northern Illinois, TWU @  Florida|
|7:00pm ET, 4:00pm PT|| Auburn, Bowling Green @ North Carolina|
|7:00pm ET, 4:00pm PT||Penn State, Penn @ Temple|
|7:00pm ET, 4:00pm PT||Gustavus Adolphus @ UW-La Crosse|
|7:30pm ET, 4:30pm PT||Nebraska @  Iowa State|
|CANCELED: Hamline @ UW-Eau Claire|
|8:00pm ET, 5:00pm PT||Ball State, Illinois State @  Missouri|
|8:30pm ET, 5:30pm PT|| Ohio State @  Arkansas|
|9:00pm ET, 6:00pm PT||BEST OF UTAH:  Utah,  BYU,  Southern Utah, Utah State|
|Saturday, January 8|
|6:00pm ET, 3:00pm PT||Eastern Michigan @  Iowa|
|CANCELED: COLLEGIATE CHALLENGE|
|Sunday, January 9|
|1:00pm ET, 10:00am PT|| Illinois @ Central Michigan|
|1:00pm ET, 10:00am PT||LIU, Brown, West Chester @ Yale|
|Free International Stream|
|2:00pm ET/11:00am PT||Towson @ New Hampshire|
|3:00pm ET/12:00pm PT|| Alabama @  Oklahoma|
|4:00pm ET, 1:00pm PT||San Jose State @  Denver|
|Scores||Denver Stream ($)|
|5:00pm ET, 2:00pm PT||Michigan State, Sacramento State @ UC Davis|
Links will continue to be added as they become available.
-  Arizona State has postponed its opening day meet against  Kentucky due to COVID.
- The Collegiate Challenge with  Cal,  UCLA,  Arizona State,  Oregon State, Arizona, and Washington has officially been canceled.
- West Virginia has withdrawn from its opening meet with LSU. Centenary will replace WVU.
- NC State has withdrawn from the quad meet at North Carolina, which will now be a tri meet with Auburn and Bowling Green.
- Pittsburgh has withdrawn from the quad meet at Temple, which will now be a tri meet with Penn State and Penn.
- Southern Connecticut is out of the meet at New Hampshire, and UW-Oshkosh is out of the meet at Davis.
- SEMO has withdrawn from the quad meet at Missouri, which will now be a tri meet with Ball State and Illinois State
- UW-Eau Claire‘s meet against Hamline has been canceled.
- Lindenwood has withdrawn from Saturday’s meet at Iowa.
Meets marked ESPN will be broadcast live on TV and can also be streamed online at the link provided for those who have a log-in from a TV provider subscription that gets ESPN2, which is all of them, right?
Meets marked SEC Network will be broadcast live on TV and can also be streamed online at the link provided for those who have a log-in from a TV provider subscription—U-Verse, Spectrum, DirecTV, Dish, Xfinity, Verizon, Sling, Hulu, or YouTube TV.
Meets marked SEC+ may be streamed on WatchESPN for those who have a log-in from a TV provider subscription—U-Verse, Spectrum, DirecTV, Dish, Xfinity, Verizon, Sling, Hulu, or YouTube TV.
Meets marked ESPN+ may be streamed through a separate paid subscription to the ESPN+ streaming service ($7/month).
Meets marked BTN+ are streamed through a paid subscription to BTN+ ($15/month).
Meets marked BYUTV will be broadcast live on TV on the BYU Network or streamed for free at the link provided. (You have to make a profile and log in—ugh—but after that it’s free.)
Meets marked YouTube are, you know, on YouTube.
Meets marked FREE are free at the link provided from a Pac-12 digital or school-specific stream.