|Friday, January 14|
|6:00pm ET/3:00pm PT||West Virginia, William & Mary, West Chester @ Towson|
|6:00pm ET/3:00pm PT||Yale @  Penn State|
|6:00pm ET/3:00pm PT||Central Michigan @ Eastern Michigan|
|7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT||Ball State @ Kentucky|
|7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT||UW-Oshkosh, Winona State @ Hamline|
|7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT||TWU @  Iowa|
|8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT|| Auburn @  Arkansas|
|9:00pm ET/6:00pm PT||Arizona @  Southern Utah|
|9:00pm ET/6:00pm PT||Air Force @  Utah State|
|9:30pm ET/6:30pm PT|| Oklahoma @  Utah|
|Saturday, January 15|
|1:00pm ET/10:00am PT|| North Carolina, NC State, New Hampshire @ Rutgers|
|1:00pm ET/10:00am PT||Cortland, Ithaca @ Brockport|
|4:00pm ET/1:00pm PT||Arizona State @  Michigan|
|4:00pm ET/1:00pm PT|| Denver @  Ohio State|
|7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT||Illinois State, Bowling Green @  Michigan State|
|7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT||UW-La Crosse @ Lindenwood|
|7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT|| BYU @  Nebraska|
|7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT|| Iowa State v Temple|
|10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT|| San Jose State, Washington @ Oregon State|
|Sunday, January 16|
|1:00pm ET/10:00am PT|| Northern Illinois, SEMO @ Kent State|
|1:00pm ET/10:00am PT||Ball State @ Western Michigan|
|1:00pm ET/10:00am PT||Penn, Cornell, William & Mary @ George Washington|
|CANCELED: Springfield @ Ursinus|
|2:00pm ET/11:00am PT||Maryland, LIU @ Pittsburgh|
|3:00pm ET/12:00pm PT|| Alabama @  Florida|
|5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT||Stanford @ Cal|
|5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT||Sacramento State @  UC Davis|
|Monday, January 17|
|1:00pm ET/10:00am PT|| Iowa, UCLA @ Minnesota|
Links will continue to be added as they become available.
- The  LSU and  Missouri meet scheduled for Friday is canceled.
-  Missouri had scheduled a make-up meet with SEMO, which is now also canceled.
-  Georgia has called off both its competitions this week, a meet with Kentucky on Friday and  Iowa on Monday. Ball State will replace Georgia at the Kentucky meet, which will go ahead.  Iowa will join the UCLA/Minnesota meet on Monday.
-  Illinois has withdrawn from the Kent State meet.
- Boise State has pulled out of the Oregon State meet, which will continue as a tri-meet
- Southern Connecticut‘s meet with Bridgeport, Brown, and Rhode Island has been canceled.
- UW-Stout and UW-Whitewater are out of their meet against UW-Oshkosh. Oshkosh will instead join the Hamline meet.
- Meet between Centenary and SEMO is off, with SEMO instead joining the Kent State meet.
- Springfield and Ursinus have canceled their meet.
- Also Gustavus Adolphus had to withdraw this week…for weather
How to Watch
Meets marked ABC will be broadcast live on TV for anyone in the US and can also be streamed online at the link provided for those who have a log-in from a TV provider.
Meets marked ESPN2 will be broadcast live on TV and can also be streamed online at the link provided for those who have a log-in from a TV provider subscription that includes ESPN2, which is all of them, right?
Meets marked SEC Network will be broadcast live on TV and can also be streamed online at the link provided for those who have a log-in from a TV provider subscription—U-Verse, Spectrum, DirecTV, Dish, Xfinity, Verizon, Sling, Hulu, or YouTube TV.
Meets marked P12N will be broadcast live on TV and can also be streamed online at the link provided for those who have a log-in from a participating TV provider subscription. The Pac-12 Network provides a free international feed on YouTube for those outside the US.
Meets marked BTN will be broadcast live on TV and can also be streamed online at the link provided for those who have a log-in from a TV provider subscription that includes the Big Ten Network.
Meets marked BTN+ are streamed through a paid subscription to BTN+ ($15/month).
Meets marked SEC+ and ACC+ may be streamed on WatchESPN for those who have a log-in from a TV provider subscription—U-Verse, Spectrum, DirecTV, Dish, Xfinity, Verizon, Sling, Hulu, or YouTube TV.
Meets marked ESPN+ may be streamed through a separate paid subscription to the ESPN+ streaming service ($7/month).
Meets marked ESPN3 may be streamed on WatchESPN for those who have a log-in from a participating internet service provider, which is basically all of them.
Meets marked Free Stream are free at the link provided from either a Pac-12 digital or school-specific stream.